Let's not blame it on the pregnancy hormones and pregnancy symptoms. Most of this bloating and indigestion is partly caused by what you're eating or perhaps, what you wear.
Below is a list of the most common causes of pregnancy bloating and indigestion.
• Eating fatty, processed and greasy foods.
• Drinking caffeine, soda and carbonated drinks.
• Portion control out the door, eating big meals.
• Eating quickly
• Sitting or lying down after a meal
• Wearing tight clothing
Here are some tips on how to make the pregnancy bloating go away!
• The snacking method helps, small meals but several times a day
• Don't rush your meals or drinks, take your time and eat slowly.
• Constant hydration, that means water in your bag, constant sips a day. This is great way to detox all the bad stuff out of your body.
• Try to sit up straight while eating and not lying down, go for a quick walk around the block after your meal.
•All about the loose and comfortable maternity wear. I love dresses as it gives you no restrictions around the belly area.
If you're still having severe symptoms of bloating, it is best to consult your doctor or nutritionist to be on the safe side.