Pregnancy is by far one of the most beautiful phase you will ever experience in your life. It sure does bring a lot of challenges like morning sickness, backaches and other pregnancy symtoms. Majority of women do feel morning sickness as one of the most discomforting feelings in the early stages of pregnancy. The change in hormonal and blood sugar levels trigger nausea and it usually happens in the first trimester while some may stretch all along the pregnancy.
There are morning sickness sprays and remedies which you can purchase to aid your symptoms, however, we have made a list of easy home rememdies which might save you from shopping
- Intake of ginger juice.
- Grated ginger with hot water every morning.
- You could add a touch of honey and lemon to add more flavour.
Peppermint: – Peppermint not only helps with the pregnancy symptoms but also has a calming effect on the stomach. It also the best form of detox for the gut, reducing pregnancy indigestion and bloating.
- The easiest option! Peppermint tea from the local supermarket
- Peppermint oils are great, the scents will aid nauseousness..
- Sugar Free Peppermint chewing gum!
Lemon: Full of vitamins, antioxidants and minerals.
- It's best to drink a cup of lemon juice with warm water just after you wake up to reduce vomiting.
- Swap to natural lemon home sprays as it will help reduce the symptoms of nauseousness.
Apple cider vinegar: – The best detox for pregnant women. It removes bacteria from the gut and stomach reducing the effects of morning sickness.
- Add a spoon of apple cider vinegar to a cup of warm water. You could add a touch of honey for sweetness as it can be quite sour. .