Yes yes, it is that time of the year and motherhood should be celebrated with so much love! No doubt we are all mums and parents of newborn, essentially, we must never neglect our own mothers! Work, kids and playtime can be so hectic till we forget to celebrate OUR mothers....I've been guilty of that, especially when all of us are having long distance relationships with our families.
We have gathered some last minute gift ideas for Mother's Day, just in case you haven't got anything arranged!
1) Flowers - This will always put a smile on every woman's face no matter how many times you deliver a gorgeous bouquet of freshly picked flowers. This gift never gets old! Instead of delivering to the house, perhaps a surprise delivery to the office could make it even more special.
2) Massage and Facial - Mums can indulge in full relaxation and really get deep into namaste mode! A great way to re-energise their week and de-stress!
3) Pregnancy Boxes - This is a great gift idea for an expecting mum to show your love and support throughout their pregnancy journey. Our boxes include organic beauty and skincare products which will make our mother's feeling well pampered.
4) Gold Class Movie Tickets - There is nothing better than having first class VIP treatment at the movies. Choose a new blockbuster film and end the night with some sweet treats and desserts.
5) A day trip to the winery - Nothing beats having a nice glass of wine, soaking up the views with a delicious cheese platter. For all our pregnant mums out there, some wineries provide mocktail options so don't be afraid that you'll be missing out! A delicious cheese platter, paired with local wines will take their breath away!
6) Gift Cards - If you really don't know what mum is looking for, a gift card from their favourite home/clothing store will always seal the deal. Gift it with a personal handwritten card and a bouquet....this will leave her feeling loved and appreciated!
To all our amazing, hardworking and strong women out there, do what you do best and don't let anyone put you down! Go for gold and always remember to relax and have fun on Mother's Day because...you deserve it!